Not only will your clients be aware of your brand, but also the battery life left in their portable energy square. With just a simple shake, indicator lights notify the user of the product's battery life. It's the perfect promotional item for any organization with tech-savvy clientele. What is mAh? mAh is short for milliAmp/hours. It's a measurement of the amount of energy the battery can store. For example, an iPhone 6 has approximately 1810 mAh.
- Made for iPod and iPhone
- 6 Hours to charge battery
- Able to charge iPhone up to 1-1/3 it's full charge
- Charge confidently. Power up with this MFi-certified product, licensed and approved for use with Apple devices.
- This power bank was manufactured using the industry’s most comprehensive safety standards. Click for more info.
- 2,000 mAh battery capacity fully charges an iPhone with about 8 hours talk time. What is mAh?